Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:17:20 +0300
From:      Esa Karkkainen <ejk@iki.fi>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reproducable, possibly NFS related, fatal double fault in 6.2-R-p7

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 02:33:49AM +0200, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Esa Karkkainen wrote:
> >This machine has two 512MB DDR333 DIMM's.
> >
> >I installed sysutils/memtest and ran three simultaneously, first two
> >allocated 326 MB each and last one allocated 150 MB of memory, so I'd
> >start to swap. No errors.
>
> Well, as you say, such a limited test doesn't mean much.  Anyway, it may
> well have been nve, so see how you go without it.

I downloaded Memtest86+ version 1.70 iso image, burned image to a CD,
booted from the CD and then I let memtest running for sixteen hours.

Memtest did not find any errors during that time.

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."