Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/37453: more suitable command-line in articles/releng/article.sgml

The following reply was made to PR docs/37453; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To: Hideyuki KURASHINA <rushani@bl.mmtr.or.jp>,
	freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:53:28 -0700 (PDT)

 Hello,

 >Number:         37453
 >Category:       docs
 >Synopsis:       more suitable command-line in articles/releng/article.sgml

 > 'cvs up' seems to work as well as 'cvs update', but cvs(1) doesn't
 > describe it. I think 'cvs update' is more suitable than 'cvs up' as an
 > article.

 If cvs(1) doesn't describe 'cvs up' properly, than I think it is the man page
 which needs the fix and not the article, afaik.  All we need to do francly,
 is
 to add the following line to the cvs(1) man page which explains the 'update'
 command:

 %%
 Synonyms: up
 %%