Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:27:07 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Patch to fix hang in mplayer-skins

>Can someone test the attached patch for the mplayer-skins choice
>script?  It fixes the hang when building (at least for me) inside
>gnome-terminal on -CURRENT.  Thanks.

It looks a lot better, but sometime it will hang. I don't know, it's pretty
random. First time, when I patch this choice.diff, then it just works and
looks perfect (better than without patch). Later, I try do it again and it
just hangs. Later, it will just work fine. It's pretty weird.

Right now, I am rebulding vte with the -g for debug, after rebuild finish
and I will do it to gnome-terminal with -g too. Then, open gnome-terminal
with gdb and go to multimedia/mplayer-skins. That's my plan right now.
Hopeful, it will come out something useful.

Cheers,
Mezz