Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 23:46:24 +0500 (GMT-5)
From:      Narek Sargsyan <nasa@menua.aic.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   quest

Hello My FreeBSD Helper

New questions appeared.

1. What command to use to know what access do my supervisor set for me ? / Is my question's answer avaiilable ?
2. Can I use my PII, to serve my clients, and what do I have to do ?
3. Is here in FreeBSD some kind of programm like Linux's mc(Moonlight Commander) ?

That's all for now
And thanks for answering on my
(maybe)stupid questions

I'm just trying to learn without any book and from terminal screen only with restricted access.

Waiting your answer.

NASA