Date:      Sat, 03 Apr 2004 08:42:25 +0200
From:      Colin Alston <karnaugh@karnaugh.za.net>
To:        Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.pp.ru>
Cc:        Eicke Felipe <eickeaf@yahoo.com.br>
Subject:   Re: MRTG no SNMP

Eugene Grosbein wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 03:47:33PM -0300, Eicke Felipe wrote:
>

>>Is There a way to configure MRTG no SNMP?
>

> Yes. Just read its documentation. And this question isn't for this list.

I disagree a bit, as this can be quite an interesting topic

You can use ipfw counters and write a script to retrieve data for
graphing, as with system load and memory etc, even disk space. Yes,
details of doing the base scripting is in the MRTG documents ;) You can
use sed/awk/grep to output the data correctly, or write a python/perl
script that does it. Or see mrtg-tools.

--
A tout le monde, a tous mes amis. Je vous aime. Je dois partir
Ce sont les derniers mots que je parlerai jamais et elles me placeront