Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 1995 18:34:55 +0900
From:      Shojiro Nagata <nagata@strl.nhk.or.jp>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SIRD.zip

Dear Sir

I transfered the sird.zip from the lacation of /.5/cica/pogramr/tp and
executed pkunzip for it and finally I got sird.exe with other file.BMP
etc.
 I know the "sird" program runs for creating the single image random
dot stereogram and displaying it.  I am sorry However the sird.exe
does not work on the microsoft window 3.1. I can see all pictures of
the files.BMP.

I think it is a program for the old Window version.
So I wish a new sird.zip for the 5.3 Window.

And also this sird seems to display for Germany language.
I wish to get a English version of it.

I would appreciate the lacation of the .zip file.

Thank you for your kindness.

Shojiro NAGATA
NHK STRL
TOkyo