Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:05:43 -0800
From:      Jason <jhelfman@e-e.com>
To:        Andreas Nilsson <andrnils@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-update server

I have not built on 8.0, however the update code should work just fine on a
custom kernel. The article I wrote is for amd64.

I am doing that myself, and I have written an article on it. It is also
pending a commit to the FreeBSD Documentation Project.

http://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/OS/Unix/BSD/FreeBSD/Build-Your-Own-FreeBSD-Update-Server.html

Hope this is helpful,
Jason

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 11:46:38AM +0100, Andreas Nilsson thus spake: