Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:58:40 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fonts fonts fonts

Though this is not very FreeBSD specific I'm asking this question here
anyway hoping to get some pointers or hints:

I'm using FreeBSD 4.1 (in that particular case) with
XFree86 3.3.6 on a 1600x1200 CRT display.

When using netscape and vistit some sites (e.g. www.nvidia.com -> downloads)
I'm getting terribly huge fonts making the site looking weird somehow
and difficult to operate.

What would the best way to go to get the best set of fonts ever.
TrueType? Mac Fonts? May sites seem to be designed using Mac tools
and all kinds of fancy fonts.

Any ideas or suggestions?