Date:      Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:19:54 +0100
From:      Jordi Espasa Clofent <jespasac@minibofh.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ionice in FreeBSD?

Hi all,

In Linux exists the ionice(1) for "get/set program io scheduling class
and priority".

In FreeBSD we've nice(1), renice(8) and even rtprio, idprio(1) but if
I'm understanding correctly, they're related to CPU priorty only, not to
I/O.

żIs there some ionice(1) equivalent in FreeBSD?

--
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.