Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:05:40 -0500
From:      AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   reporting bugs in my ports

I would much rather see the output of running configure as captured by the
script program than config.log, if you have a configure failure. If you send
me config.log, as the instructions tell you to do, I'm just going to ask you
for the other thing. Unfortunately, the instructions telling you to send me
something I do not want are hard coded in bsd.port.mk, so I can't change
them.

--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge)
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.