Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:26:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Annother patch for Mozilla

 * That sounds good (better than I saw before, actually) excepting to add
 * this this should be in addition to the existing port, seeing as this
 * source version of netscape is missing a lot of normal netscape features
 * like java, security, etc.

Absolutely.  Call it "netscape5" or even "mozilla".  I'd like to do a
repository copy first so we can keep the Makefile history though, so
whoever wants to take care of this, please holler in this direction
(which should be east or west or even straight down depending on your
location).

Satoshi