Date:      Tue, 03 Sep 96 14:49:07 -0400
From:      dsrajan@persimmon.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   libcompact Library

Hi,

I have DEC Alphastation 255. One program needs to use FreeBSD 2.2 libcompact.a
library utility which we don't seem to have. I ported ver 4.1 code for this from

http://www.plaza.hitachi-sk.co.jp/ftp/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/lib/libcompat/

However I get make errors like Make: Makefile: Must be a separator on line 22.
Stop. and I am not sure if I am getting the corret version of libcompat.

It would be nice if you can mail me a copy of libcompat.a suitable for FreeBSD
2.2 and workable with DEC Alphastation 255.

Thank you in advance.

Rajan