Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 00:37:41 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        Scott Brown <skb@icey.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Questions, questions...

Check out the html documents that come with the system. You can read
them with lynx (in packages) a browser for text only, or www.freebsd.org.

You should also get familiar with O'Reilly Associates books at any
good bookstore. Well written and comprehensive topics. As far as
Apache goes, www.apache.org. the newest release is 1.2.1. Of all
the software I've gotten it was the easyest to get going (of those
not in the ports collection - ).

Good Luck,

John

PS subscribe to this list, too!