Date:      Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:41:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        "Warren S. Wyght" <wswyght@telusplanet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: StarOffice

> Does StarOffice run one a FreeBSD box?

Yes. Cf /usr/ports/editors/staroffice52. And the complaints found in the
mailing lists (viz as regards Java). :-)

<WOT>

> fiere factus sum ego ad Deum fiere

(?)

[Jesus Christ] "[...] Genitum, non factum, sed consustantialem patri" (see
below).

> omnis factus proptec egomet
                     ^ ^^^^^^

(?)

This reminds me (again) of the "credo": "[...] per quem [ie, Christ] omnia
facta sunt. Qui propter nos homines et propter nostram salutem [...]"

I am not quite sure those Latin sentences are fully correct. Where do they
come from?
</WOT>

-- Salvo (Ok, ok, I really had better go to sleep...)