Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:31:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <skinner@skinner.org>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help :)

I have to give a speech about FreeBSD this thrusday. The
crowd will be around 50-60 people. As far as basic facts and
functions of FBSD will be no problem. However, I was told
that a few of the regular's are "linux fanactix", or people
who will "argue" over everything. I was asked to give this
talk to expose the group to FreeBSD, I don't want to deal
with the "linuxfacists" arguing every aspect of why linux is
better or not.

	Does any one have some tips and or info I should
mention other then your basic breakdown of the os that will
help me at least put a good "foot hold" in with FBSD and
leave less area's open to attack? I  would rather during the
open forum that the  only thing they can justify linux being
better's is mostly based on thier "personal preference"

I have "sent to be by a nice guy on this list" som hand
outs, one of which is the NT vs. Linux vs. Freebsd sheet.

What im looking for is other informatiuon that I can mention
to show why the OS we use is also holds its own.

 I hate giving talks so I want to be ready.

--
| Robert Skinner           | skinner@skinner.org       |