Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:23:04 +0100
From:      Enrico Giakas <Enrico.Giakas@ccrle.nec.de>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   USB Network access

Hi,

I want to introduce a paralell network structure to our LAN, to administer
our servers (eg Webmin, SNMP, Mrtg).
To do so I want to use the USB Port because my Servers have only
one PCI connector (they are so called "pizza box" Server).

Does anyone know if there is a IP over USB or PPP over USB solution
for FreeBSD ? Or how I can search for this?

Thanks in advance
Enrico

Enrico Giakas
Network Laboratories Heidelberg NEC Europe Ltd.
Adenauerplatz 6
D-69115 Heidelberg, Germany

Tel.:+49/(0) 62 21/905 11- 12
Fax :+49/(0) 62 21/905 11- 55