Date:      01 Apr 2004 12:27:26 +0100
From:      alan barrow <alan.barrow@psineteurope.com>
To:        "Cassidy B. Larson" <butch@infowest.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SMP issues on K8S Pro S2882G3NR

We have been testing this fine, Upgrade your BIOS to version 2.00 it's
the only one that works properly. (Thanks tyan) see the list.

We have not had this issue at all, have you tried a standard drive only
??? i.e. no SATA.... just to see what happens.

We have rebuilt the kernel and it works fine,

yours sarig.