Date:      Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:59:29 -0300
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lu=EDs_Vit=F3rio?= Cargnini <cargnini@matrix.com.br>
To:        fbsd-powerpc <powerpc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cross compile libc - msg2

--=-2cs1Nfg+XVVdwcmR97pf

Thanks all answers, and thanks all that answered.
Let me explain what i need
iwant to use my i686 host, workstation as build system, and
cross-compilate mys src to put binaries ina a ppc machine.=20
For this i need a toolchain (gcc, ld, gdb, ar, ranlib, etc).
Doing like they explain on your replies is possible to do what i want ??
I'm generating minimal gcc and binutils according the people of linux
does, but i need this to could generate FBSD as they does with Linux.
I don't need only libc i need could cross-compile any kind of source, i
need a powerpc_eabi-gcc, powerpc_8xx-gcc for example.
I was clear ?

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 23:39 -0300, Lu=EDs Vit=F3rio Cargnini wrote:
> to powerPC ???=20
>=20
--=20
Thanks & Regards