Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:46:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Lucas Reddinger" <lucas@wlwhosting.com>
To:        <taxman@acd.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-mobile@FREEBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 5.0 Install Kernel/Dell Inspiron 2650

But I can't get 5.0 installed. And no one seems to want to help.

To boot the 2650, eisa cannot exist in the boot kernel. And it does in
the 5.0 boot kernel. On 4.x, I can use `boot -c` to take it out. But 5.0
does not have this feature, and I cannot get the hints to do this.

So what now? I already posted my question to freebsd-current@, but I got
no replies.

Lucas