Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:41:22 +0200
From:      "Frederic Chardon" <chardon.frederic@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   TV Tuner cardbus

Hello the list!

I want to buy a TV tuner for my laptop to have a simple S-video input. After
some googling it appears it is not so simple...
Does the chipset PHILIPS SAA7134 is supported or still not? I ask before it
seems much more common than the bt8xx. As the manufacturers rarely say what
type of chipset is included on the card, is there a kind of list somewhere?
Can someone share his/her experience with such things and know some cards
that Just Work?

Thanks!

Frederic