Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:12:13 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Miguel Sierra <msierra@bvinet.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-net@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: confused with network cards

Miguel Sierra wrote:

> I can't even see ed0 or any other device other than lp0. However...I'm trying to > find out how to rebuild the kernel to look at my network cards which aren't ed0
> or de0. I  need to find the file that you could change that????
>
> Thank you,
>
> Miguel.

You're asking on the wrong mailing list.  The FreeBSD-questions list is
exactly the right place for questions of this sort, and you will find
fast, competent, patient help there.  I've forwarded a copy of your
message there, and directed replies there, too.

If you're new to FreeBSD, you should probably subscribe to FreeBSD-questions
until you are comfortable and experienced with FreeBSD.  Then stay subscribed
for at least one more year, giving back.  ;^)

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com