Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2017 17:36:12 +0800
From:      Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-xfce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Committer offering to help Xfce team

Hi FreeBSD Xfce team,

I am a relatively new ports committer that uses Xfce as my main desktop
environment.

I have noticed there are a number of Xfce bugs and regular updates
required. It appears to be a relatively high burden to keep Xfce up-to-date
and functional on FreeBSD. The more hands, the better.
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-xfce/2017-July/001852.html

I would like to offer to help, with the spare time I have (which isn't a
huge amount unfortunately). If you will have me, could someone please
explain the development process used by the team, and the policy / approval
process for updating and fixing ports?

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods