Date:      Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:52:34 +0200
From:      Arne Schwabe <schwabe@uni-paderborn.de>
To:        bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to connect a BT Mouse?

Hi,

Today I tried to make my bt mouse work with freebsd again, after I had
it on my other pc.

It does not work anymore. I tried hccontrol create_connection which
worked but bthidd still does not recognize.

After booting windows connecting the mouse and rebooting it works
again, until I use the mouse on my other Pc and switch back :/

There must be a better way then booting windows.

Arne
--
  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man
  depends on the unreasonable man. (George Bernard Shaw)