Date:      Sun, 11 Oct 1998 23:50:08 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.ft-wayne.in.us>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Blackbox 0.40.8

Don Croyle wrote:

> Malartre <malartre@aei.ca> writes:
>
> > Hehe, I noticed that you just upgraded the port to 0.40.7, but Blackbox
> > 0.40.8 is out ;-)
>
> A) The maintainer for the Blackbox port is 'ports@freebsd.org', so
> anyone interested can submit a PR to update it.
>
> B) We're in a ports freeze, so an update wouldn't be commited until
> late next week in any event.
>
> C) Blackbox's author has posted on the blackbox mailing list that the
> focus handling in 0.40.8 is significantly worse than 0.40.7. Fix in
> 0.40.9.
>
> Assuming that no one beats me to it, I'll submit an update PR once B &
> C are no longer impediments.
> --
> I've always wanted to be a dilettante, but I've never quite been ready
> to make the commitment.
Tank you
I was suggesting the update because on my machine, with 0.40.6 (I will
install .7), under some circumstence blackbox freeze (specially when
netscape is opened and than I click a certain ammount of time on those
little arrows)
I need to ctrl-alt-F* and kill blackbox. Then restart it from an opened
xterm.
;-)
But I think it's the best win manager I ever used.
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]