Date:      Thu, 2 May 2013 07:53:23 +0200
From:      "Dorothy Perry" <dorothy.perry@sunglassoffer.com>
To:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Learn how you can get so much more on the house

Dear Freebsd Questions,

New 3-line video slot
Play now! http://sunglassoffer.com/c/click/893/82352141/3108b.html

Get your £/€/$2222 right now! Play our new game - Firestorm7 slot and get your welcome bonus, we give away mystic free bonusses.

Our friendly support staff is at your service 24/7.
Here's how you can claim your £/€/$2222
• Open an account
• Go into the live chat by clicking here and tell the following code: 2222
• Select a game you would like to play from the options available

Join now to claim your £/€/$2222 free!
http://sunglassoffer.com/c/click/893/82352141/3108b.html

Be quick - This offer is available for a limited time only!

Play now!
Dorothy Perry.