Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:52:42 -0400
From:      Devin Smith <devin-freebsdquestions@rintrah.org>
To:        <gjserwas@earthlink.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Call it age, as in Sr. moments

>I can only guess that it is my age showing here ? I've searched
>around to find the FreeBSD download site but keep running in
>circles.  A friend told me that I'd need 2 floppies to download ?
>Help ! Have I missed it or am I having my share of senior moments?
>Regards,
>Jerry (Jerome) Serwas

Look here:

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/

for the software and here:

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.4-RELEASE/floppies

for the floppies for Intel and compatible machines. You'll want kern.flp
and mfsroot.flp.

--devin

--
Devin Smith                | Master of nothing in particular
http://127.0.0.1           |