Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:02:56 +0000
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: syslog.conf syntax change (multiple program/host specifications)

On Thursday 13 February 2003 06:50, Terry Lambert wrote:
> Wes Peters wrote:
> >
> > Uh, formulation of the SGML standard in the early 90s?  I bought
> > my first copy of the ISO SGML standard before I left Logicon in
> > 1987.  I might still have it around here somewhere...
>
> Early 90's, late 80's... after 20 years, it's "in the old days".

The 80's weren't such a blur for me.  Moving all over the country
every year or two helps keep dates and times sorted out in your mind.

> 8-) 8-).  I was working at Century at the time, and participated
> in the discussion as "terry@cs.werber.edu".

An email address that shall live on in infamy. ;^)

A Patchy BSD; too bad the web server guys swiped your project name
before you hit upon it.

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes@softweyr.com