Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:31:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Beta FreeBSD search engine

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Eric Anderson wrote:

# Ok, my pre-alpha super beta version of the new FreeBSD search engine can be
# found here:
#
# http://www.sprawler.com/
#
# I have only indexed the /usr/share/doc and /usr/local/share directories on a
# 4.6-RELEASE machine for now.  After more tweaking is done, I'll increase the
# index to cover more area, and add things like searching through mailing lists,
# man pages, etc.
#
# Please, please, send comments and suggestions. (go easy on me)

	Someone already mentioned an issue with language.  Perhaps a
selection box along with the words to be searched for.

	Looks like a good start, I look forward to seeing the email
archives imported in to this.

-Joseph