Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:25:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        David Xu <davidx@viasoft.com.cn>
Cc:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patch sets to date and timing tests with Giant out of userret.

the client is free for free software projects
(the server too I guess,)

It has good points and bad points
the bad point is that you can't work offline.
the good point is that development in different branches doesn't
slow each other down. (as it might in CVS).
It also keeps track of edits that touch multiple files as a unit.

Basically I think tha exported CVS tree form cvsup10 is the way to go...
for working on projects held in P4. :-/