Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:22:57 +0800
From:      Jiawei Ye <leafy7382@gmail.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Revenge Of The SiS(4X) and A New Hope

sis.ko drm module is broken on -current for quite a while. Starting X
reboots the machine without leaving any crash dumps or kernel panic
messages. Is there anything I can provide to diagnose the problem?

With sis.ko present, disabling DRI in xorg.conf still reboots the
machine spontaneously. I have to move sis.ko to another name to
prevent auto-loading of the module. This seems to be the only current
work-around.

Jiawei

--=20
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming