Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:12:27 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Thomas Cannon" <tcannon@noops.org>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cu command to config modem

You were real close.
Cu -l /dev/cuaa1 -s9600  is what worked for me.

I have always used tip com1 with out any problems.
But I am now have this problem with my brand new
Zoom model 2920 pci modem with onboard controller and dsp.
When I enter AT&V0 to view the active profile or ATI11 to
display the connection info about the last call I get
interrupt level buffer overflows messages
using either tip or cu commands. This only happened on the
AT commands that displays internal modem info.

Has any body else had the problem?