Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:00:36 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, "Thomas M. Sommers" <tms2@mail.ptd.net>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@nwlink.com>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!

On Sun, Jul 16, 2000 at 06:21:08PM -0700, Linh Pham wrote:

> Or would that be Larry Ellison or Scott McNealy? :)

:)

Just to change the subject slightly, I've just been watching a TV
program about some work being done in the US (the PATH project) on
road safety which includes some special lanes on a San Diego freeway
where they had a line of cars linked together by a comms system that
were driving along about a car's length apart at 60mph. The presenter
asked one of the engineers what they were doing to deal with potential
computer failures, to which the engineer replied:

	 "...as anyone who has a PC on their desk knows, the number of
	 times their Microsoft operating system crashes shows that is
	 a real problem we have to try and overcome"

Guess they've never heard of FreeBSD :)

--
  If I buy a copy of WinDelete, and it doesn't delete Windows,
  am I entitled to my money back?