Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:19:48 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: x11amp ...

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Johan Larsson wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Johan Larsson wrote:
> >
> > > What problems du you have? Here it works quit ok, it crasches time from
> > > time, but it says BETA. :-)
> >
> > 	Try changing volume...for me, it just stops everything up.  Also,
> > I have to disable the spectrum analyzer or else it stutters (one other
> > person sent me private email also on problems he was seeing)
>
> Well, it works for me, i am using Luigis pcmdriver. Are you using the
> voxware? The Sepectrum analyser don't work at all for me so.. :-)

	I'm using voxware (standard kernel support, right?)...I was
thinking of moving to OSS, but haven't quite figured out if it would give
me any benefits :(

> > 	I don't know if the problems I've seeing are related to BETA or
> > Linux-binary though, as I don't have a Linux machine to try it on :)
>
> It has problems on a linux system to..

	Ah, okay...scary when Win95 handles something better, but I guess
that's what happens with you can dedicate a whole CPU to one application
:)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org