Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 1998 15:22:36 +0100
From:      "IBS / Andre Oppermann" <andre@pipeline.ch>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Distributed Webservers

Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:

> > I don't understand why a customer would need NT unless they needed
> > Frontpage extensions, which 1. are crap and 2. are available on
> > UN*X anyway!
> >
> > Any other reasons?
>
> Because they want to use MS-Access/MS-SQL server/ASP/Cold Fusion

Hey, to every one out there: Cold Fusion is *REALLY* one of the best
and easyest Web-Database gateways ever seen.

They have done a SUN Solaris port with an apache module, so I think
it should be NO problem to do also a port to *BSD.

Take a look at www.allaire.com and send mail to sales@allaire.com
to FORCE them to do a FreeBSD port.

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch