Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:44:39 +0000
From:      Martijn Koster <mak@excitecorp.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MIMESweeper (was Re: The message was delivered with a warning.

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 02:21:35AM -0000, MIMESweeper wrote:

> For more information contact censor@balernochs.edin.sch.uk

I just phoned up a Mr. Peter Lennon, who runs the IT department at
that school, just to see if he was aware what was going on.

He explained that their internet access was recently reconfigured, and
now under control of a contractor running a firewall upstream from
him. It's their naive filter that is causing the grief. They've been
made aware of it, and are working on a solution. So, fixing this
situation properly is underway but may take a little time. In the
meantime he has asked for his address to be removed from the list, a
request I believe Doug White is dealing with.

He asked me to just tell the list, so everyone knows the problem is
known, being addressed, and not his fault.

-- Martijn Koster, m.koster@pobox.com