Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 01:11:19 -0500
From:      Ben WIlliams <williamsl@Home.Com>
To:        Nick Rogness <nick@rapidnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[4]: divert rules

                                                    Thursday, December 09, 1999

   Thank you for that little bit of information. What does sendmail do
with ident replies? "bad.ip.address" is being used for a mailserver by
a different person on the internal LAN and I've never seen their mail
client complain when connecting to that server.

 Ben                                      mailto:williamsl@Home.Com