Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 18:45:27 +0100
From:      Lee Johnston <ljohnston@cyberworld.demon.co.uk>
To:        Jordan Marton <marhockey@msn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem

>Hi,
>I downloaded the two files (boot image thing, and the fdimage.exe) and I was
>told to put them on a disk. However, I can't fit both files onto a disk. The
>disks I use say High Density. What shold I do?

No, what is meant by putting them on the disk is to put the fdimage.exe and
th boot image on your hard drive. Insert a blank disk, and use fdimage to
write the boot image to the 3.5" floppy.

I've forgot the exact command to type at the dos prompt but it's something
like this:

        fdimage boot.flp a:

(In the same directory as the fdimage.exe and boot.flp files)

Hope this helps,

Regrads, Lee.