Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 1997 10:44:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ping Mai <ping@stepnet.com>
To:        handy@sag.space.lockheed.com (Brian N. Handy)
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2.5-RELEASE on IBM TP701

> >I installed 2.2.5 release on IBM TP701 and now the apm
> >stuff don't seem to work.  This box use to run 2.2-ALPHA
> >with PAO patch and all the apm and pccard stuff work
> >flawlessly.  What should I do?  Is there a PAO for 2.2.5?
>
> Have you enabled the apm device in your kernel?  What is it that tells you
> apm doesn't work?
>

> Brian

yes.

- it does not suspend when i close the lid
- apm -z or zzz suspends, but i cannot resume

Steps Network Solutions, Inc.                       Ping Mai
56 Allison Street                           ping@stepnet.com
San Francisco, CA  94112-3702            Voice: 415.860.0386
U.S.A.                                     FAX: 415.333.4381
Work keeps away three great evils: boredom, vice, and need.
                                               - Voltaire