Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:11:04 -0600
From:      Robin Schoonover <end@endif.cjb.net>
To:        Phill R Kenoyer <phill@kenoyer.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mod_php5-5.0.0_2,1

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:05:54 -0700, Phill R Kenoyer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the past when I did a make install I would get a blue configure
> screen where I select all the PHP modules before it compiles PHP. Now
> it does not.
>
> Was it removed?  Will it come back?  How do I configure it now?  Do I
> go into the work dir and run Configure manually before I make install?

No.  it was not.  php has switched over to the OPTIONS system, which
remembers your previous options so that you don't have to reselect them.
If you do make rmconfig, it will remove your old options.  Or, if you do
make config, it will let you reselect them.

--
Robin Schoonover (aka End)
# The wonder of the Internet is that it brings someone like you closer to