Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:08:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WordPerfect 7.0 for SCO

Hello;
I don't have an answer for you, but please treat this matter in the
emulation list, and don't forget to specify your FreeBSD version.
Have you tried changing the terminal emulation to vt100 ?

BTW: I think there is a demo version, you should have tried that one
before buying the SCO version..I think the Linux version works.

regards,

	Pedro.