Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:46:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        Harald Weis <hawei@free.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: video buffer location

> to work for a lot of other sites. I just tested it for Dailymotion.
>
> Thanks also for the get-flash-videos link which I am glad to study
> in detail, including the git port I've now installed.
>
> FreeBSD is a wonderful OS!

absolutely agree but to be clear, both youtube-dl and get-flash-videos
have nothing to do with FreeBSD. They runs under it just as under any unix
and possibly other OSes

I would recommend you to remove flash at all. It actually improves web
browsing experience, removing problems with constant CPU load because you
have few tabs with flash crap running, and will teach you good habit of
actually OWN all  interesting things ON YOUR DISK, not "on the internet"
that happens to disappear in a short time.

The same for webpage - don't "bookmark" nice articles but save to disk.