Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:17:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Japan trip report..

 * As promised, I did a little trip report on my recent PR tour of Tokyo.
 * In keeping with the modern trend towards using the web for everything,
 * and especially since there were so many images involved, I did my
 * report in HTML for a change.  Please see:
 *
 * 	http://www.freebsd.org/~jkh/japan/report
 *
 * Thanks to all the FreeBSD developers and friends who were such
 * gracious hosts during my stay there!  You made this a most enjoyable
 * experience indeed...

This is most interesting!  By the way, the big "T" painted on the
street in the first picture means "there is an intersection here".  If
you are reading this and are wondering why the hell we need that.
Take a look at the picture, and you'll see the streets are so crowded
it's hard to navigate your car without those marks....

The "odd Japanese meal" is called "okonomi-yaki".  And you are that it
is reqired of all foreigners, we take great pleasure in looking at you
guys squirm and fumble around the pancakes! :)

Satoshi