Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:07:29 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   if you feel like reviewing...

Well, since I got my commit bit shortly before both my esteemed mentor
and I left town, Nik suggested that I have -doc review things.  I'm
still not going to commit them until bmah approves of them, mind you,
but I'm more comfortable if folks have every possible chance to shoot
things down before I go near the repo.

At www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/patches you'll see my uncommitted
work (and a directory of old crap, please ignore).  Comments welcome.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org