Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:33:22 -0500
From:      Michael Chin-Yuan Wu <keichii@bsdconspiracy.net>
To:        freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Darwin sources and Apple Public License Questions

I have been looking at the Darwin sources in the anoncvs at
publicsource.apple.com .  I am wondering if someone
could interpret the Apple Public Source License for me.
http://publicsource.apple.com/apsl/

Here are my questions:
1. Can we port their code to FreeBSD without worries?

2. Would it contaminate the code like GPL?

3. Do we want to use the Darwin code/APSL stuff?

4. Is there anybody else looking at the Darwin code with
   greedy eyes like me?
--
keichii@bsdconspiracy.net
Wide Spread BSD Conspiracy to take over the world OS market