Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:26:52 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        Brian Fischman <gameboy@interpath.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: win95 + bsd

You want to take a look at Samba. It is in the ports, and is a
GOOOOOOOOOOOD SW. Making it work is a breeze, and it runs smooth, solid and
FAST !

Your windows will think it is a NT box, but never mind.

You can share directories, printers, publish homes and also you can create
a corporate fax !

Take a look at it.

note:

Disable the netbios protocol. Samba works with TCP/IP.