Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 1996 21:56:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      cau@cc.gatech.edu (Carlos Ugarte)
To:        paul@nation-net.com (Paul Walsh)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unpopular SCSI card

> One last check!
>
> Did anyone ever get the Future Domain 1610 to work?

This sounds like one of the cards based on the TMC-800 (or
related) series of chipsets (and would not be supported under the
seagate driver).  I'm working on a driver for these, but it's
going very slowly.  Adaptec now owns Future Domain, and they
don't have any technical information that they can give/sell me.
I'm using the Linux driver as a base, but no telling if it'll
work.

Carlos

--
Carlos A. Ugarte                                cau@cc.gatech.edu
Author of PageMage, a virtual desktop util for OS/2