Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:44:45 -0700
From:      Jim Mock <jim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mike <root@unixhideout.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Oh man I'm going to get flamed

On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 at 20:35:13 -0400, Mike wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Mike wrote:
> >> Stick with videos.. Please. --
> >
> > Very funny.  You mean "videoconferencing."  And anyways, there is an
> > expression: "The best of both worlds," you know?
>
> "videoconferencing."
> It's two words. Not one.
> I know all about you. Your all about SPAM. Besides, ask a stupid
> question

That would be "You're".  If you're going to flame him for
"videoconferencing" at least spell shit right otherwise you end up
looking even more stupid than you did for flaming him in the first
place.

> get a stupid answer. you know? At least get a decent name for this
> FreeBSD os you want to chop into linux and make it so any sweaty wife
> beating greaseball can run a "Server"

Enough already.  Take this nonsense off list if you want to have a
bitchfest.  There's enough mail that comes through here without having
to scrape through this garbage too.

- jim

--
jim mock <mij@soupnazi.org>                            jim@FreeBSD.org