Date:      Thu, 07 Jul 2005 01:12:51 -0700
From:      "Joshua" <joshual@emailengine.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Powernow R3000Z AMD64?

Hey folks, I've been using fbsd amd64 5.4-release on my R3000Z latley
and enjoying it, and though there is some info about I'm still trying to
figuring things out. For instance as far as I can tell the only way to
use the machine is with the atkbd hint, and disabling acpi with the acpi
hint. Now with this is there anyway to get the cpu to run at full speed?
Because Ive read that acpi is needed for powernow to work... if so then
how can I get my cpu to run at full speed without using acpi? Thanks so
much...
Joshua