Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:44:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "W. Desjardins" <bill@carracing.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   [OT] special feature in a windows mail client

All,

very sorry for the OT post, but I cant seem to find this anywhere else, so
I figured I would ask the many knowledgeable people here :)

I have a customer who co-lo's a box with me and he is looking for a
certain feature in a windows mail client for his office. Basically what he
is looking for is a mail client that can open multiple mailboxes and then
when he responds to an email from any of those boxes, he wants the return
address to remain with that mailbox. All in one interface. The reason for
this is so that multiple people can respond to any email and the return
address is always the mailbox it came into, not what their own return
address is.

Right now he is only usning POP3, but using IMAP would be fine also.

Is there anything like this available? I almost never use windows, so I am
not up on whats available.

Let me know if I need to explain this better.

TIA,

Bill