Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:13:13 -0800
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@sigbus.com>
To:        mark tinguely <tinguely@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MBone/mrouted troubles

On the subject of Re: MBone/mrouted troubles, mark tinguely stated:

I believe thats it.  I moved the mrouted process from my local machine (which
is running vic/sdr, etc..) to another and it works fine.  Hopefully this patch
will make it into 4.5 though, its a major annoyance for personal leaf nodes!

       Charles Henrich         Eon Entertainment         henrich@msu.edu

                       http://www.sigbus.com:81/~henrich